These additional Terms and Conditions apply to creative and design work, included but not limited to, Flyer, Tract, and Poster design, and Logo preparation services.
- You will receive a PDF proof which you will need to review and confirm you are happy to proceed. Until we receive your confirmation, printing and delivery will not continue.
- Production will commence once the proof is approved and payment has cleared. If these requirements regarding payment and data are met before 12:00, production time starts the same day, if it is a workday. In any other case, production starts the next workday.
- Since Get Rid of Those cannot influence the time period that is required for producing and shipping your products, production times specified refer only to a design work completion dates, not a guaranteed delivery date, and production/delivery dates are for guidance only.
- No alterations are permitted, except where the text you provided has been incorrectly entered into the flyer. Any alterations beyond correcting mistakes we have made in transcribing your text will incur an additional fee.
- You acknowledge that the Products are of a bespoke nature made to your order. Therefore you will not be entitled to a “Cooling-off Period” during which you can cancel the Contract and return any Products ordered without incurring liability for the agreed price for the Products.
- Where logos are not supplied in CMYK mode, Get Rid of These will convert them to CMYK mode, and the liability for any resulting colour deviations lies solely with the Customer. By transmitting the Artwork in any other mode than the specified CMYK mode, the Customer acknowledges and agrees that the conversion is carried out at Customer’s own risk.
Please also read our general terms and conditions.